We ask that organizations seeking grants call the Foundation to discuss potential funding requests before submitting a proposal.
The Bonfils-Stanton Foundation makes grants for operating support, program or
project support, and organizational capacity building.
We accept the Colorado Common Grant Application and welcome questions about using this or alternative formats for submitting grant proposals. Organizations may submit only one proposal in a calendar year.
Proposal DeadlinesComplete proposals must be postmarked or received in the Foundation office before 5:00 p.m. on the last business day of the following months: January, April, July, and October. Foundation Trustees make funding decisions at quarterly meetings.
RestrictionsThe following are generally not eligible for funding:
- Loans, grants or scholarships to individuals
- Events, media productions, seminars, conferences, or travel
- Activities or initiatives that have a religious purpose
- Endowment funding
- Funding to retire operating debt
- Requests from organizations outside of Colorado or that are not for the benefit of Colorado citizens