We ask all applicants to call the Foundation to discuss potential funding requests before submitting a proposal. Please contact Gina Ferrari, Director, Grants Program at 303.825.3774. Receipt of grant requests from new applicants without initial calls will be declined. Organizations may submit only one proposal in a twelve month period. Please carefully review all of the following information before applying.
All grant applications and grant reports must be submitted through our online platform…a paper-less, user-friendly, and efficient format! Questions and supporting attachments remain similar to those required in the Colorado Common Grant Application and Grant Report, but have been adapted to align with our focus on the arts.
Once you have set up an account, you will be able to save and return to your document as often as you wish, and you will be able to use standard information from year to year. We welcome your input as we continue to improve our online format.
Tips for Applying Online
- The first time you apply online, you will be prompted to create an account using an e-mail address and a password. Your organization should create only ONE account and password to be shared by persons in your organization responsible for submitting grant requests. Make sure only designated staff has access to this e-mail address and password. Passwords should contain between 5 – 25 characters. This account will contain copies of your in-progress and/or submitted applications, which you can access at any time.
- Please save the confirmation e-mails reminding you of the e-mail and password you used to create your account and the link to access your account (to return to your saved application or to view your submitted application). Be sure cookies are enabled on your internet browser.
- You will be required to upload or attach documents to your application. These documents must already be saved on your computer before you can browse and upload them to your application. Documents that are requested can be in Word, Excel or PDF format.
- Verify that the information is correct. Once your application has been submitted, you will NOT have an opportunity to make changes or include attachments.
- Add the following e-mail address to your address book and approved senders list to ensure that you receive our automated e-mails: email@example.com.
- Bonfils-Stanton Foundation uses MicroEdge GIFTS© software for our online applications. You are not able to work in more than one application that uses the MicroEdge GIFTS© software at the same time, even if the applications are for different Grantors. The software allows you to save only one application if multiple applications are open. You can save responses into a Word document and then cut and paste into your application from the Word document. You will know you are in a MicroEdge GIFTS© application when the webpage address begins with “www.grantrequest.com”. Please log out of any other applications using this software prior to beginning or editing an application.
Apply for Funding Here
If you have never created an online account, or you have an account and wish to start a new application, please select the grant form relating to your request here:
If you have already started an application, please access your account here.
The Foundation requires a report of activities covering the grant period, and within one year of receiving the grant award. A report is required before the Foundation will consider another grant request. You will be able to access report forms from your account under the requirements tab.
Information About Your Account
Organizations that have applied for funding from Bonfils-Stanton Foundation through the online grant application process have created an account. The username (e-mail address) and password used to create the account will be needed for access.
The account established for the organization will allow access to:
- Work on, complete and submit previously saved applications
- Review previously submitted applications
- E-mail copies of applications to others for review
- Access, complete and submit grant requirement (report) forms
- Review previously submitted grant requirement (report) forms
- E-mail copies of grant requirement (report) forms to others for review
If You Need Help With Your Online Application
I forgot the password I created when I saved my application. How can I find it?
Go to your sign-in page, click on “Forgot your password”, enter the e-mail address created, click on “Send Password”. Password will be sent to that e-mail.
How can I be assured that my online application was received?
When an online application is submitted to the Foundation, an e-mail is automatically generated acknowledging its receipt. Throughout the application process we will communicate with you via e-mail. For this reason, it is important that you provide a valid e-mail address on your application and check the e-mail account often.
Who do I contact if I have more questions about the application process?
Please contact Gina Ferrari, Director, Grants Program at 303.825.3774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete proposals must be received in the Foundation office before 5:00 p.m. on the 10th day of these months: February, May, August, and November. Should the 10th fall on a weekend, submissions will be due by Noon on the following Monday. Foundation Trustees make funding decisions at quarterly meetings.
|Application due the 10th of the month||Decision notification by end of the month|